Growing our family to better serve yours
Demme Learning is excited to continue to provide innovative learning solutions. We’ve continued to expand our educational resources and bring you product choices that support our goal of building lifelong learners.
New to Demme Learning in 2022
In January 2022 WriteShop joined the Demme Learning family of products. WriteShop is a great choice due to the program’s flexibility and guidance. The curriculum provides step-by-step lesson plans so even instructors who don’t feel like strong writers can teach their students. Assignments are open-ended, allowing students to explore their own interests while providing concrete assessment criteria for objective grading and feedback.
Spelling You See Wild Tales
The Wild Tales level of Spelling You See has been updated! Wild Tales continues your student’s journey through the Skill Development stage. Each lesson features a nonfiction passage about a different animal. These passages will allow students to build their vocabulary and learn how to spell in an interesting context.
- New, carefully researched, and realistic illustrations
- The first seven lessons have updated passages about animals
- The redesigned Instructor’s Handbook features:
- Detailed lesson-by-lesson instructions
- A “week at a glance” chart for each lesson
- Specific things to watch for in each lesson
- Clear guidance and tips for daily activities
Digital Toolbox Update
An updated Digital Toolbox is coming soon!
New features will include:
- Mobile-friendly interaction
- Redesigned interface
- Student and instructor login options
- Instructor Dashboard with progress monitoring
- Password-protected access to solutions
Principles of Secondary Mathematics
Another option for Algebra 1 is coming summer 2022! Algebra 1: Principles of Secondary Mathematics is a valuable addition to your curriculum because it:
- Offers clear and detailed instructor material to help you confidently support your student
- Gives student-focused guidance that helps build skills to become more independent learners and develop study skills
- Uses multimedia tools to help students visualize abstract concepts
- Was developed to build both conceptual and procedural knowledge
- Gives students ongoing review with checkpoints to build confidence and deepen their understanding of math
- Introduces students to the language, symbols, problem styles, and problem-solving skills commonly used on standardized exams
Read more about Algebra 1: Principles of Secondary Mathematics
Supporting You Throughout Your Homeschool Journey
We strive to provide as many resources as possible to support instructors, parents, and students. Our weekly newsletter give you easy access to these resources.
Roundtables & Webinars
Our roundtables and webinars are a great place to gain information about Demme Learning products and general homeschooling topics.
View All Virtual Events
Featuring articles about everything from engaging activities for math to organizing your schooling space.
Read the Blog
If you use any of our family of products, we have articles to help when you have questions
Homeschool 101 Book
This Homeschooling 101 ebook gives information to help navigate the decision to start homeschooling.
Get the ebook
Demme Learning Guild
The guild give you access to recorded webinars, math activities, and spelling activities.
Explore the Guild
Get started on the right foot. Our placement tools help you find the right starting point for your student.
Ready to purchase?
Free Shipping for orders over $30
Family-owned and -operated business
Printed in USA
We are here to help!
|Chat: Use the “Contact Us” box located on the bottom right of your screen.|
207 Bucky Drive
Lititz, PA 17543