Using the Worksheet Generator
The Math-U-See Worksheet Generator is available in the Digital Toolbox. This tool is available for levels Alpha–Pre-Algebra and for the AIM programs.
Accessing the Worksheet Generator
1. You will need to log into the Demme Learning Digital Toolbox.
- If you have purchased directly from Demme Learning (Math-U-See, Spelling You See, Analytical Grammar), you should already have an account. Use the email address and password that you’ve used to place your order. If you have an account but have forgotten your password, you can request to reset it here.
- If you have not purchased directly from Demme Learning (Math-U-See, Spelling You See, Analytical Grammar), you will need to sign up for a free Digital Toolbox account. You can sign up for a free account here.
2. From the left drop-down menu titled “Select a Product,” select “Math-U-See.”
3. Select a level (Primer–Pre-Algebra) from the right drop-down menu. You must first have “Math-U-See” selected in the left drop-down menu.
If you have purchased a Math-U-See Curriculum Level, you will have access to all lesson videos for that level. If you have not purchased a level or have not activated your Digital Pack code, you will only see the first three lessons of each level. For information about how to access your purchased Digital Pack, click here.
4. The lesson video box will appear after selecting the level. Click on the lesson title and tabs will appear below the screen.
5. Choose the “Resources” tab.
6. Then choose the “Worksheet Generator.” When you click on the “Worksheet Generator” box, a new window should open with the tool.
When you click on the “Worksheet Generator” box, a new window should open with the tool.
How to use the Worksheet Generator
To generate a worksheet:
1. On the left sidebar choose the “Levels and Lessons” tab.
2. Enter the desired number of problems.
3. Select the toggle button for the level. You may choose more than one level.
4. Choose a lesson from the lesson drop-down menu. You may choose more than one lesson by clicking the “+ Add another lesson” button.
5. Click the “Generate Worksheet” button at the bottom of the sidebar. After you click “Generate Worksheet” Your worksheet will appear on the left. Once you’ve generated the worksheet, you can print or reset to create another worksheet.
You can adjust the appearance of the worksheet by using the options in the “Display” tab on the left sidebar. Options include:
- The number of problems per row, problem font size, and problem spacing
- Toggles to turn on or off the name line, date line, worksheet instructions, and problem numbers
- A toggle to switch between horizontal and vertical equations (Note: not all equations are made to be displayed both horizontally and vertically.)
To generate an answer key for your worksheet:
1. Repeat the process to generate the worksheet (steps 1–4). Prior to clicking the “Generate Worksheet” button, select the “Display Options” tab.
2. Select the “Show answers” toggle near the bottom of the dropdown.
3. Click the “Generate Worksheet” button. Solutions will appear in red.
If you need help while using the Worksheet Generator, you can choose the “Help” tab on the left sidebar from within the Worksheet Generator, or contact our Customer Service Team.