How Can We Help?

Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.

In this Article:

Can I order replacement pieces of Math-U-See manipulatives?

Replacement pieces are available for our Math-U-See manipulative, including the Integer Block, the Fraction Overlays, and the Algebra/Decimal Inserts. To order replacement pieces, simply call (888) 854-6284, and we’re available to assist you.

Additionally, you may want to also try our digital manipulatives, located conveniently in the digital toolbox under the resource tab found below each video. 

Related Articles and Blog Posts

Digital Manipulatives
Addressing Hesitations About Manipulatives
Why and When to use Math-U-See Manipulatives

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
In this Article:

Still need support?

Contact us:

Live Chat


Call: 888-854-6284